Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30k - £35k + Benefits
PPM - Maintenance - Manufacturing - FMCG - Electrical Bias - Multi Skilled - PLC - Food
A manufacturing company in Surrey are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their engineering team. The Maintenance Engineer will be expected to carry out PPM on all machinery as well as ensuring correct reactive & breakdown maintenance is being delivered promptly.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- fault finding and reactive maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pnuematic and hydraulic equipment
- Fault diagnosis and code modification on PLC systems
- Continuous improvement & Lean project work
- maintaining facilities equipment
The Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following:
- 3 years+ in a multi skill maintenance role.
- Basic IT skills
- FMCG or Manufacturing industry experience.
- Experience or understanding of PLC controls.
- A bias in electrical maintenance engineering
It would be advantageous for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to be:
- 17th Edition Qualified.
- Time Served Apprenticeship.
- NVQ or HND in Electrical Engineering
The Maintenance Engineer will be working Monday to Friday days. The salary on offer is between £30k and £35k plus benefits.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity then please apply with your most updated CV now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80718151