The post holder should have relevant qualifications in computer science, along with experience in the following technologies :
· Object Oriented (class and prototype based), Event-Driven, Imperative, Procedural & Declarative programming paradigms
· Dependency injection.
· Have a good understanding of unit testing.
· Data structure design, modelling and representation. Information metrics, graphs and trees and algorithms. Data perpetuation and transport.
· MySQL and MSSQL
· Windows, Linux and Unix OS. Windows desktop UI programming
· Be familiar with Jira, Confluence, Mantis, Git, CVS
· Be familiar with MVC programming for desktop and web.
· Frameworks: .NET, Mono, QT, Laravel, AngularJS, Kendo UI
· Asynchronous processing and parallelisation.
· Revision control and issue tracking.
· Waterfall, agile and lean development.
This is a full time permanent post offering a negotiable base salary between £32,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience. If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80709659