Commercial Property Solicitor
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a busy and expanding team of a Liverpool based law firm who advise a range of clients from small owner managed businesses to large-scale, news-worthy developments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility of own varied caseload
- Assisting in excellent training and supervision of others in the team
- Successful applicants will be keen to business developing new clients and ensuring excellent standards when servicing existing clients.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- 1-5 years PQE experience
- Experience in dealing with general commercial property matters and sales/acquisitions, landlord and tenant and secured lending matters
- Excellent organisational, written and IT skills are essential
- Knowledge of case management systems would be distinctly advantageous
- Be able to thrive within a fast paced environment with exceptional file management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80706014