A challenging opportunity has arisen for an Operational Architect to join our thriving Managed Services division. The successful individual will work in the Wintel, Directory Services and Digital Identity technology and services arena, taking ownership for building managed service portfolio offerings. You will also be responsible for pre-sales due-diligence, technical governance and technical assurance as well as driving thought leadership within the Managed Service Technical and ITIL service lines.
Wintel, Directory Services & Digital Identity Technologies - Operational Architect
Competitive Salary + Core & Voluntary benefits
You will need to have demonstrable expertise in a managed services operating model as well as a detailed level of technical concepts for End User solutions and Datacentre services including Windows Server Operating Systems, Microsoft Active Directory, Federation Services, PKI & Certificate Management, Server and Client Anti-Virus, Microsoft Office 365 and Digital Identity.
Service Portfolio Development
- Identify and analyse both technical and service requirements
- Develop suitable service offerings in line with internal, customer and market requirements
- Own and manage the scoping and definition of a potential service by understanding and translating business and technical requirements
- Represent Managed Service during proposition led technical and growth programmes
Technical Governance and Assurance
- Act as the technical authority for Managed Service technical personnel.
- Highlight technical and service risks, issues and actions so that any Computacenter exposure to commercial loss can be minimised.
- Assurance technical, migration and testing designs destined for a managed service outcome
- Act as part of a 'red team' as requested in customer service impacting situations
- Define Architectural Standards for technical arena
- Self-develop of technical knowledge within required Technology arena
- Maintain high level of industry awareness through training and self-development
- Act as ISP champion during bid campaigns where required
- Perform due-diligence for transition opportunities in pre-sales
- Provide governance, standards and requirements for transformation opportunities in pre-sales
- Assist with Managed Service Pre-Sales technical enquiries
- Attend Customer opportunity / strategy meetings
- Operate the continued evolution of current supported products list
- Support roadmap sessions during client innovation days.
- Keep up-to-date with key vendors and their products in your technology arena
- Keep up-to-date with CC current and future products and strategies
- Certified MCSA/MCSE Windows Server or equivalent
- Previous experience as an architect/consultant in a managed services environment
- Certified in Microsoft Server Operating Systems - 2008, 2012, 2016.
- Certified in Microsoft Active Directory Services including federation services for internal, hybrid and cloud bases architectures.
- Strong understanding on server and client endpoint security Anti-Virus technologies such as Symantec SEP.
- Strong understanding of Public Key Infrastructure and Certificate Services.
- Experience with Azure Active Directory and supporting Azure services preferable
- Experience with Office 365 services such as Exchange Online services preferable
- High level of technical support experience across multiple vendors and products
- Ability to create service documentation for repeatable offerings.
- Ability to create service designs for multiple technology solutions
- Ability to present to both internal and external audiences.
- Proven ability producing documentation for a business and technical audience
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) and ability to articulate both technical and commercial ideas clearly and simply.
- Analysis skills, lateral and creative thinking
- Strong team player both as part of a virtual team and project team
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80717387