Licensed Aircraft Engineer - Boscombe Down
A new opportunity has arisen for a Licensed Aircraft Engineer, qualified to EASA Part 66 B1 to join a leading support services organisation based at Boscombe Down, Salisbury, supporting the delivery of the LAFT2 contract. The successful Licensed Aircraft Engineer will be reporting to the Operations Manager accountable for technical support to this and other LAFT sites.
- Provide a CRS signature for work carried out on company aircraft when appropriate to release an aircraft to service after defect rectification or scheduled maintenance IAW current EASA Part M and Part 145 approvals.
- Carry out and supervise aircraft engineering tasks on company aircraft/equipment in support of the Elementary Military Flying Training Task IAW current EASA Part M and Part 145 approvals.
- To assist in the Ground Movement of Aircraft and Flight Line Operations.
- As required assume responsibility for the site operations.
Successful candidate requirements;
- EASA Part 66, B1.2, B1.1 or B3 Licence or partial completion of modules
- Sound technical knowledge
- Understanding of partnering and alliance between customer and contract
- Driving Licence
- Customer focused
- Flexible approach
What's on offer?
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent work/life balance
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well-established and growing organisation!
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80704966