Financial Reporting Accountant
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant for a successful fast paced retail business in Nottingham. This business has witnessed impressive growth over the last couple of years, and this growth path is predicted to continue through acquisitions and organic growth.
The Financial Reporting Accountant is a new role for the business due to this growth, and therefore offers excellent exposure across the business and an opportunity for you to make the role your own and make a name for yourself in a short amount of time.
- Reporting directly into the Financial Controller
- Responsible for the accurate and timely production of financial information for internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce the monthly reporting for the Group statutory entities and complete the monthly board packs
- Be the financial 'Go To' for the group, providing financial support and any reporting requirements
- Support the Financial Controller with Tax planning, forecasting and budgeting consolidation, statutory accounts and compliance
- Participation in improvement activities across the business, looking at automating processes to drive efficiencies
You will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience of working in financial accounting or financial reporting with a fast paced environment. You will have a good technical accounting knowledge either gained in practice or industry. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage and build rapport with stakeholders across the business. You will have the ability to challenge in a professional manner. You will be ambitious, and looking for further career development, and the role offers opportunities to really broaden your skill set.
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, the company offer excellent progression, learning and development.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80701998