Maths Teacher - Permanent
Maths Teacher - Permanent September 2018 - 11-18 school
NQT's and experienced teachers welcome to apply!
Are you a highly driven Maths Teacher, who is looking to further your career in a progressive and forward-thinking school?
Maybe you are starting out on your Maths NQT induction year and you are hoping to secure a role in a supportive school?
Perhaps you are a more experienced Teacher, who is disappointed by the lack of opportunities in your current school?
i-teachers will minimise the lengthy application process, support and guide with your interview preparation and offer general advice about schools in the West Midlands area.
Maths Teacher position
- Permanent position, starting September 2018
- 'Good' graded 11-18 school with sixth form
- £22,917 - £38,633 - Main Pay Scale to Upper Pay Scale salary
- Central Walsall - located within easy access of Birmingham and surrounding areas
- Inspirational Head, taking the school on a journey to Outstanding
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis
- Direct contract through the school
- Access to fantastic tailored CPD and NQT induction year
- Shared resources and planning materials
- There is a real passion and commitment towards teamwork
- Access to own mentor for NQTs and ongoing support
Maths Teacher Person Specification:
You must have qualified teacher status or be working towards Qualified Teacher Status in Secondary Maths, specialising in maths. As a maths teacher you must be able to bring your maths lessons to life as you will be responsible for delivering maths lessons at KS3, plus teaching Maths at KS4 & KS5. You will be a confident communicator who can present and deliver the lesson objective in a fun and engaging manner.
Ideally you will be a good or better teacher with a proven track record within observations and/or placement reports. If you believe you can add real value to an already successful maths department, then this maths teacher post could be the role for you!
The school are really looking for maths teachers who can bring enthusiasm and vibrant teaching ideas to promote the importance of this subject and instil a passion towards maths.
Maths Teacher - The School:
This superb school was graded as GOOD and this is the result of a new leadership who have made a number of positive changes within the school. In recent years the school has undergone a total refurbishment and as a result each teacher has their very own classroom. The school is an over-subscribed school year on year, as a result the Maths department is expanding, meaning that this Maths Teacher position has arisen.
The school can offer:
- Exceptional CPD opportunities in order to aid your teacher development
- State of the art, modern and fully refurbished school in recent years
- Your own classroom
- A Maths department which is supportive of new staff and are happy to share ideas amongst one another
- Co-planning opportunities
- NQT induction
- TLR for more ambitious and experienced teachers
If this role could be for you, and you think you would make an excellent Maths Teacher at this school for September 2018, be sure to apply today!
To learn more about this Maths Teacher position - either click 'apply' or call Jamie at i-teachers for a friendly chat in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80702584