Advivo Consultancy have partnered with an award winning business with a great story based in the heart of Warwickshire.
The role strikes a balance between fundamental financial accounting and reporting and team management and leadership. The key responsibilities of the roles are;
- Full month end accounts and reporting back to board
- Preparation of monthly review packs and group reporting pack
- Preparation of weekly/monthly flash sales reporting
- Preparation of balance sheet and cash flow budget forecasts
- Managing the day to day banking
- Managing and leading a team of accountants - mostly AAT or PQ
- Preparation and submission of VAT / PAYE returns.
This role will suit someone whom is looking to grow and develop in a fast paced environment. The most important attributes and experiences we are looking for here are;
- Working examples of exceptional leadership and management
- Working knowledge of process, AP / AR / Reconciliations
- Certified accounting qualification with ideally 1years PQE
- Strong Excel skills with good attention to detail
Does this sound like the ideal position for you? If so, please apply to this advert with a copy of your latest CV so we can get to know you. We have a great working relationship with this client and really know the culture and requirements.
Trust Advivo to share your story and make the process simple for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80701430