Accounts Payable Clerk
- Processing and coding supplier invoices ready for payment
- Matching invoices to GRN's and purchase orders
- Prepare and process payment batches by BACS, cheques and intercompany transfers
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve any queries
- Assist with month end closing
- Calculating month end accrual postings
- Produce supplier statements on a monthly basis
The Purchase Ledger clerk will be able to work as part of a close knit team as well as work to personal targets. You will also need to have excellent attention to detail as well as needing to be an excellent communicator that possess strong customer service skills.
Our client is a growing retail manufacturing business who are seeking a driven Accounts Payable Clerk that is looking to learn and develop within the business. The company has recently located to a set of new modern offices that gives working there a real vibrant feel.
Salary & Benefits
£25,000 + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80700927