Software Developers (C#/ASPNET MVC) Swindon up to £45k
Software Developer (C#/ASP.NET MVC)
£35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Software Developer (C#/ASP.NET MVC) needed for a growing team in Swindon. My client is a software company in Swindon who are looking to bring three Software Developers on board on a permanent basis.
This would be a great chance to work on greenfield feature updates for a very well recognised market leading software product. As the team grows throughout 2018 you will have the chance to begin mentoring more junior software developers.
This company has an outstanding reputation in their chosen market and offer a very generous benefits package on top of a competitive salary.
You will have…
- Commercial experience as a .NET Software Developer.
- Good SOLID principles would be highly beneficial
- Very strong C# and ASP.NET MVC experience
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in SQL Script, RESTful WebAPIs or WCF, Entity Framework
- Test Driven Development Experience
They offer a range of benefits including:
- A highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours with some options for remote working
- A very generous, above market pension scheme
- Some of the best office views in Wiltshire - I promise!
If this sounds like something that you might be interested in send me your CV ASAP so that we can arrange a time to speak!
You must hold a full valid UK driving and be fully eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Hereford, Gloucestershire, Stroud, Dursley, Malvern, Birmingham, Cirencester and more!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80717608