Do you have a flair and genuine interest for food and process development, coupled with experience of working in a product development team, ideally with in chilled high-care?
This role would really be a great stepping stone for someone looking to join an established business who are putting a lot of emphasis on process improvements and developing their internal operations to truly be market leading.
£30,000 - £40,000
The role will include:
- Driving the continuous improvement of site product quality
- Checking and approving all artwork for product launches
- Managing the investigation into customer complaints product withdrawals
- Allergen risk assessments as well as risk assessments for all new suppliers, ingredients and packaging.
- To organise and carry out the necessary factory trials and to analyse current processes with a view to making efficiency improvements. Evaluating process improvements including recipe changes and manufacturing equipment
- Participation in trials of new equipment with operations team in order to ensure product standards are maintained. To include commissioning of new equipment where appropriate
If this is something you feel would make excellent use of your skills and you can bring passion and innovation to the role, please give Jordan a call on 01159 234 651.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80705053