Year 1 Teacher - September 2018 - Ofsted 'Good' School - MPS/UPS
- Mixed 3-11
- Temp to Perm role
- Good school
Are you a KS1 Primary Teacher looking for a new challenge from September 2018?
REESON Education is working with a thriving 3 form entry primary school located in the borough of Enfield who is looking to appoint a year 1 teacher to start in September 2018. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding community based primary school. The school as a whole aims to provide an environment that is purposeful, creative and dynamic - a place where children develop a thirst for learning that will stay with them throughout their lives. They want pupils to grow into resourceful, independent learners who are equipped with all the skills they need to succeed in the modern world.
What the school are looking for:
- A Teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Either NQT or experienced KS1 Teacher
- Passion, dedication and a teacher who is able to work in a thriving school
- A teacher who is personable, good at behaviour management with a good classroom presence
- Experience teaching in inner city schools with diverse children ideal but not essential
- Mixed 3-11 Primary School
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Friendly and community based school
- Excellent transport links from central London
What the school will offer;
- A supportive and outstanding teaching environment
- CPD throughout the year
- Competitive rate of pay
- A Temp to perm position with progression opportunities
The school are looking for a Year 1 primary teacher for a permanent position starting in September. This would suit both experienced and newly qualified teachers. The school offer a comprehensive induction programme for all staff.
Please apply for this role ASAP for an imminent interview as the school wish to appoint now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80699720