Creative Marketing Manager
Creative Marketing Manager - Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary up to £45,000
Our client is a specialist in the financial services sector helping clients improve their investment portfolio. This role has been created to manage the day to day delivery of creative marketing content -to deliver a coherent, consistent experience for audiences.
This role requires the development of close working relationships with the Head of Group Marketing and other stakeholders to ensure creative content feeds in to strong brand strategies and the overall growth of the group.
- Manage the development of relevant, integrated and cost effective cross media marketing campaigns across all brands
- Establish great working relationships with colleagues to ensure clarity of positioning, and ensure effective translation of brand objectives into creative output
- Work as part of an integrated Brand and Creative team to deliver the highest priority campaigns
- Lead the development of creative briefs and ensure that marketing communications are characterised by the highest creative standards
- Manage editorial stakeholders as part of a coordinated approach
- Evaluate and learn through ensuring appropriate analysis and measurement of campaigns
- Contribute to the development of annual strategic marketing plans to enable Brand teams to make appropriate marketing investment decisions
- Keep ahead of developments in the field of marketing and technology/digital trends, maintaining links with the industry and incorporating into marketing plans where relevant
- Experience of leading the delivery of multi-media campaigns
- An impressive record of creative achievement and driving creative innovation
- Experience of leading the way in communication and branding
- Experience of brand delivery & design
- Experience of driving collaboration across organisational boundaries
- Experience of managing critical stakeholder relationships
- Strong project management skills, and budget management skills
- A highly analytical approach, able to critically evaluate ideas and information
- Effective written and verbal communication, with good presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluency in HTML and Wordpress
- Experience of social media channels
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80696894