An SME, growing retail company, based in London, is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant for their established and growing London based team. Within the role you will be reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be enthusiastic and motivated and looking to get into an exciting new role within an international company, which can provide great progression opportunities.
* Analysis of company and staff travel expenses.
* Fully responsible for credit card database.
* Assisting with VAT returns.
* Analysis of travel costs from external entities, ensuring accuracy in budget allocation.
* Processing travel expenses.
* Liaising with various departments, including stakeholders.
* Main point of contact for queries.
* Various ad hoc projects and analysis where required.
* Currently studying CIMA/ACCA (Or Equivalent).
* Ideally, 1-2 years finance experience.
* Strong Microsoft Excel/Word and Outlook Experience.
* Strong communication skills are vital.
You will be working for an established International company that can provide great benefits, attractive pay and realistic internal progression opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80697706