Job Title: Accounts Manager
Are you an Accounts Manager with experience in an Agricultural team? Are you ACA/ACCA Qualified or qualified by experience? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation where growth and progression is encouraged.
- Maintaining a productive relationship with clients in the portfolio, maintaining regular contact dealing with any specific queries or problems and assisting with/undertaking project work as required to meet agreed deadlines.
- Acting as a point of contact for the clients ensuring that matters are dealt with in a timely manner
- Completing more complex accounts work for clients as required
- Undertaking ad-hoc project work as required, assisting clients on his behalf as and when needed.
- Where appropriate, reviewing the work, checking this for accuracy, quality and feeding back.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or qualified by experience.
- Agricultural experience.
- Wide range of general practice experience for owner managed businesses, including personal tax.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholder throughout the business.
- Adaptable and flexible to deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Confident to work with clients and develop key relationships internally and externally.
ACS are recruiting for an Accounts Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Accounts Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Accounts Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Accounts Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Merchandiser role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80716083