This successful local engineering company are market leaders in design, development and manufacture of industrial components and process control systems.
Supplying to numerous industries, and with a worldwide customer base, they are currently seeking an Electrical Commissioning Engineer.
Responsible for commissioning and overseeing the installation of systems, plants and equipment.
Travel, international work and regular absences from home are some requirements of the job.
Help to make sure that the products you are responsible for work properly and that they meet the client's needs.
- Making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
- Treating and carrying out test procedures
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Liaising with installation/project engineers
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical support
- Ensuring safe working conditions
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.Fantastic career opportunities for candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80705021