Accountancy Software Trainer
We are looking for an AAT / ACCA qualified Implementations Consultant / Accountancy Software Trainer for our client based near Portishead. Salary up to £28k DOE plus bonus and car
This role sits within the customer services area of the business, and offers an interested and varied role to people who enjoy dealing with customers both face to face and remotely to help them implement our software products, make suggestions to help them with issues or improve the way they use our software. You will have a finance background, and either ACCA or AAT qualified.
This is an interesting and challenging role, with your finance background you will be able to find ways of helping customers with their issues through the software. The role could be getting requirements, carrying out training, workshops, project management, testing, supporting, everything from the initial stage to go live and beyond. It would be great if you have had implementation experience in a similar product such as Sage, although if you have supported a product and looking for the break into consultancy this could be the role for you.
You need to be flexible, as the business needs change, so you could be helping cover other areas, such as support or testing, as well as spending time away from home when out visiting customers, a full clean driving licence is essential.
- Train customers on our software (on site, UK based, and remotely)
- Assist with other areas of business, such as testing and support
- Implement new projects, as well as existing customer training, guidance, advice and suggestions
- Documentation updates
- Training Documentation / Videos
Experienced in Implementations or Supporting Accountancy products, with a desire to succeed and remain positive!
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus
- Company Car
- Generous Bonus Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Death and Disability Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80716942