HR Systems Analyst
Are you a HR Systems Analyst looking for your next job?
Are you available for a 12 contract?
Want to be part of significant transformation of a company’s HR Systems landscape?
HR Systems Analyst
In this role, you will ensure that a reliable, accurate and consistent business as usual service is maintained to the business, and provide support to projects as needed.
Reporting to the HR Systems Manager and working alongside the wider HR Systems team, you will use your excellent knowledge and skills in SAP HR, Access and Excel to provide important support to the HR Systems team, HR and the wider business on analysis, maintenance and project support.
Key duties include:
• Delivering accurate and timely data on a routine and ad hoc basis. This may be compiling data to import to an application; providing key decision making analysis to our internal customers; delivering engaging infographics or FTE and headcount analysis
• Developing and maintaining databases and spreadsheets used within HR administration processes and manual integrations to support point solutions
• Developing and maintaining the HR team’s intranet, ensuring HR policies, guidelines and procedures are current and user friendly
• Supporting the HR team in maintaining the SAP organisation structure
• Assisting in the process of testing SAP HR changes & enhancements
• Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and value added HR systems processes
• Supporting on HR transformation projects as required
• Providing project support to the HR Systems Manager
• Providing data cleansing and migration support to the Systems team
• User Acceptance testing
• Ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act for employee sensitive data
• Working with the IS security team to ensure that SAP access is managed
You will have proven advanced knowledge of the MS Office package, in particular Excel and Access and ideally SAP HR knowledge. You will also have a good understanding of the Data Protection Act and its requirements.
Strong customer service and problem solving skills are integral to this role as are analytical and numeracy skills.
If you feel you have the right skill set and background for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80714025