Graduate Campaign Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Campaign Manager to join their team based in Pembridge, Herefordshire. You will work on a full time permanent basis (39 hours per week) and will receive £18,000 per annum.
Our client is a global market leader in the manufacture and supply of premium high performance rigid insulation within the building services sector. We are now looking to recruit a Graduate Campaign Manager, based in Pembridge.
What are the responsibilities of the Graduate Campaign Manager?
- Supporting the planning and execution of marketing campaigns.
- You will actively partake in the activities of the high-performing department,
- Provide ideas for best practice and keeping abreast of all legislation and regulations.
- Campaign management,
- Campaign reporting
- Stakeholder management
- Digital management
- Agency management.
What skills do I need to have to become a Graduate Campaign Manager?
Do you have degree level qualification?
Are you flexible, collaborative and proactive?
Are you committed to continuous self-development and learning within the marketing field?
To become a Graduate Campaign Manager must have proven ability of (or be willing to work towards):
- Managing multi integrated campaigns simultaneously
- Capability to understand and interpret technical product information
- Knowledge of advertising, digital knowledge
- Experience of managing and updating social media and online channels
- Ability to meet objectives and campaign deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Strong planning and organisational abilities
- Aptitude to successfully multi task
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- Market focused, with the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports
- Have stature, gravitas and confidence to gain the credibility and respect
- Be self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure.
If you feel you are the right candidate for a Graduate Campaign Manager role then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80686971