I am working with a local food manufacturer who are now looking for a Mechanically-biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Outline:
To provide a pro-active approach to the prevention of equipment failure and ensuring the schedule PM is carried out as planned. Ensuring quality, waste and efficiency targets are met by working as an integral part of the manufacturing team. Following all Health & Safety procedures at all times.
Maintenance Engineer - Main Responsibilities:
- Carry out work assignments issued by Manager and maximize effectiveness of the shift at all times by ensuring efficient completion of tasks.
- Demonstrate a team approach with regard to maintenance and hygiene of equipment and support (teams of) operators.
- Complete all necessary paper work.
- Carry out the assigned activities to meet operational targets; working with other functions to ensure mutual objectives are met.
- Resolve mechanical and/or electrical problems in a timely fashion.
- Install and or maintain all machinery.
- Operate a preventative maintenance system (PPM) to ensure that the machinery is in good working order.
- Fault find and repair any electrical or Mechanical related problems on the equipment.
Maintenance Engineer - About You
- Previous food processing industry experience highly desirable
- Mechanical qualifications/time served apprenticeship.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Desirable skills: PLC, pneumatics, hydraulics, temperature control ,instrumentation, welding, FLT license
For more information please call Jay Faulkner on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client in this search for a Maintenance Engineer. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80710157