ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR URGENTLY REQUIRED
We are looking for an engineering supervisor to start immediately in Kew Gardens, Surrey.
o Fulfilling site health, safety and environmental, quality and customer service targets.
o Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of existing plant and
equipment and diagnosing faults as required.
o Safely and efficiently maintaining (or supervising the
maintenance by third party contractors of) existing plant and equipment.
o Safely and efficiently installing (or supervising the installation by
third party contractors of) new plant and equipment.
· To attend site in response to breakdowns or failures of the equipment outside of normal working hours (call outs).
· To be familiar with and understand the site contingency plans for dealing with emergency situations.
· To conform to Engie standards, rules and procedures.
· To carry out scheduled maintenance tasks, repairs and operations of equipment and services in accordance with best practice.
· To ensure that all third party contractors that are requested to carry out work on site, do so in a safe and professional manner and abide by any company or site specific procedures.
· To ensure that the Contracts Manager is kept informed of all aspects of safety performance, plant performance and customers circumstances that may impact upon the safe, efficient, reliable and cost effective operation of the plant and smooth operation of the plant.
· To be familiar with all Company and site procedures, which affect him/her, assist the Contract Manager in the completion of all administrative tasks identified by the Engie quality systems or as required by the Customer.
· To assist in producing Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
· To assist with the planning of the statutory insurance inspections
· To report all incidents and accidents, including near misses to the
· To complete all administrative functions correctly and promptly.
· To be aware of the key financial targets for the site and, in conjunction
with the Contracts Manager, carry out his responsibilities in the most cost
· To seek opportunities to enhance the Company’s relationship with its
existing customers and develop business potential
· To lead initiatives and carry out other duties and projects as delegated or
instructed by the Contracts Manager
Please email your CV/Contact details if you are interested in this engineering supervisor position to the email address provided.
This Vacancy is being displayed by Frontline Construction who operates as an Employment Business and is also an equal opportunity employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80702461