Data Engineer - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Data Engineer - London
Join a powerful high impact team of engineers and scientist working on one of the world's most exciting databases. Innovating with new tech across Machine learning, Computer vision and AI. The firm are a highly reputable start up who have experienced year on year growth since being founded. They are a very well-funded business and offer a perfect platform for those passionate about technology.
This is an innovation focused Data Engineer role where you will have duties across automating data extraction, building and maintaining scalable architecture and driving coding standards amongst other things.
You must have the experience below to be considered:
- Good Experience with Big Data toolboxes (Kafka, Hadoop, Hive etc)
- Experience building ETL pipelines.
- Good query optimisation skills.
- Experience working with large datasets using Python, SQL and/or Java
- Good skills across Data modelling
- Any experience with AWS (e.g. EMR, Redshift etc) is a good bonus
- Excellent salary, bonus and for the right person - equity.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working!
- Go to some of the best conference globally!
- An abundance of good food & snacks in the office!
- And many more!
This is a great opportunity to work in a high growth global business who are innovating at scale.
**Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK - we are unable to sponsor visas at this time**
My client is conducting interviews immediately so do reach out ASAP to find out more and move forward. Apply on the site or email with your CV and arrange a call.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80698831