SF Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a successful and fast growing retail business in Nottingham. This is an exciting time to be joining the business as they look to continue on this growth path through organic growth and acquisitions.
As the Management Accountant, you will reporting directly into Financial Controller, supervising and mentoring a small team.
- Supervising a small team, ensuring sufficient training, mentoring and support is given
- Taking full ownership for a business unit - including the production of monthly P&L process
- Business partner the Divisional Director providing analysis, trading reviews and reporting
- Provide weekly and monthly narrative to the Finance Director commenting on variances
- Present monthly results to the Divisional Director
- Assist with budgeting process
- Project work to develop processes to improve efficiencies
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent) with previous experience of working in Management Accounts within a fast paced environment. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to business partner and engage with stakeholders across the business. You will have an inquisitive and problem solving mind, as well as being solutions focused. You will be ambitious, and looking for further career development, and the role offers opportunities to really broaden your skill set.
The company offer an excellent progression and learning and development rout, and are looking for someone ambitious who can be promoted to Finance Manager in a short amount of time.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80696964