A multi-service law firm is looking to expand in to immigration to make use from their international client base. They already have established departments in key crossover areas and are looking for someone to come on board to help grow and develop a department.
The main duties of an Immigration Solicitor will include but are not limited to:
- Provide main point of contact service to a range of corporate clients on UK immigration legislation
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders from firm's current client base.
- Actively involved in business development of the practice, as well as working closely with other firm departments to cross-sell firm services.
- Carrying out all procedures in line with current regulations and legislation.
The ideal Immigration Solicitor will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor with experience within corporate immigration from a city based practice.
- A good mix of corporate and private immigration experience, as this role will have diverse caseload, but mainly covering economic migration.
- Strong commercial sense is necessary; as you will need to work with current client base as well develop new business strategy.
- Ability to work autonomously as you will be driving the development of the department and will require someone who is keen to develop a practice.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a highly ranked multi-service firm who are looking to make their first move in to the immigration field.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80697790