T2P Credit Controller
Excellent Temp to Perm Credit Control opportunity - Welwyn Garden City
A leading company providing cleaning services, based in Welwyn Garden City are looking for a Credit Controller to join their Finance team on a temp to perm basis. The focus will be to ensure that outstanding debt is reduced, the successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in and be a self-motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Main responsibilities for the Credit Controller will be:
- To manage the Accounts Receivables ledger with an aim to reduce outstanding debt
- To contact customers with the aim to reduce and maintain the number of debtor days to acceptable levels/targets
- To carry out Daily Sales Ledger routines, general admin, cash allocation etc.
- Ensuring that cash is allocated accurately on the day of receipt
- Ensure the ledger is fully up-to-date and reconciled.
- To assist in compiling a detailed report for Aged Debts
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage internal and external relationships
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Have previous experience in credit control
If you are immediately available and would be interested in this temp Credit Control role, please apply or contact me at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80713164