Part Qualified Management Accountant
Froneri, formed in October 2016, is a 50:50 joint venture between PAI Partners, (the private equity owners of R&R Ice Cream) and Nestl?. It's primary area of activity is ice cream. It has revenues 2.5bn and employs 12,500 people in more than 20 countries. Head-quartered in Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire, the organisation combines the ice-cream activities of both businesses in Europe, the Middle East (excluding Israel), Argentina, Australia, Brazil, the Philippines and South Africa. It is the 2nd largest ice-cream manufacturer in Europe and the 3rd largest worldwide.
Froneri's vision is to take two successful businesses and become the leading global player in its target markets. The mission is to achieve operational excellence and agility to deliver high quality products and value for money to its customer base. However, it is the ambition, culture and corporate values that truly differentiate this business; ultimately it is the quality of leadership, the quality of its people and their capability that will deliver:
- Customer centricity: a genuine understanding of the market & service excellence
- Performance: consistently hitting targets, delivering quality with pace
- Reputation: enhanced by delivering commercial success and customer delight
- Talent orientation: finding, keeping and growing the best people for Froneri and enabling them to do their 'best work' in a high-performance environment where teamwork matters
If you thrive when challenged and enjoy change then this is the opportunity for you.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Head of Group Accounting.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for holding companies in excel; both in excel and in JDE accounting system.
- Processing and posting of cash and holding company transactions, foreign exchange transactions, purchase invoices and group recharges.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts.
- Management of group intercompany transactions including group monthly reconciliations: trading transactions/ balance sheet/ group loans and interest charges.
- Maintenance of group recharges/ IT recharges/ insurance recharges/ royalty charges.
- Ability to understand foreign exchange transactions (multiple currencies around the world).
- Assist in group tax administration.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Be Part/Newly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Ideally have experience of working within an FMCG business.
- Advanced Excel skills including the use of Pivot Tables and Look Ups.
- Happy to work within a financial accounting environment.
- Down to earth with a flexible approach to work.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80707093