BI Developer (Cognos/Tableau)
£55,000-£60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
On behalf of a large entertainment organisation I am seeking for a BI developer to develop a variety of business intelligence reports and applications. To be considered you must possess strong SQL skills and have a good understanding of BI concepts. This is a great opportunity to work with recognised brand working in a small entrepreneurial environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate as a BI expert in design sessions for modelling end-to-end solutions in alongside the ETL Team.
- Develop an expert understanding of the current end-to-end BI platform architecture in order to support the deployed solution.
- Work closely with business analysts to provide technical review and development estimates based on metrics defined by business teams
- Define and maintain data relationships in the BI tool (Cognos/Tableau)
- Maintain current system integration points of IBM Cognos BI
Required Skills and Experience
- IBM Cognos (Currently 10.2.2, Framework Manager and Development studios)
- Data Modelling for building responsive and accurate reporting solutions.
- Advanced Cognos report authoring skills
- SQL skills
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Working with Finance Teams.
- Exposure to Cognos for MS Office
If you are interested please get in touch on 0141 225 0188, or to apply send an up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80707507