Employee Communications and Engagement Officer
Our client are currently recruiting for an Employee Communications and Engagement Officer to join their Head Office team in Accrington, Lancashire. This role will be to create and distribute all company communications relating to business updates, process changes and develop a network of 3rd party lifestyle benefits in order to bring their national network closer together.
The Employee Communications and Engagement Officer Role:
The Employee Communications and Engagement Officer will help communicate important internal topics including company strategy, mission, vision and values in a way that that both informs and engages employees. It will be your job to ensure colleagues across the national businesses feel engaged and informed in a way which motivates them to perform their roles to the best of their ability.
- Implement and manage delivery of the employee engagement strategy, ensuring that employees feel informed, involved and an active part of our national organisation.
- Day-to-day proactive planning, production and management of messages and key announcements through a range of content and channels
- Ensure that messages are engaging, effective, timely and consistent, fit for purpose and adhere to all relevant standards and branding guidelines.
- Help ensure staff awareness and alignment with organisational goals, values and external messaging, using fresh thinking and creative ideas to turn complex information into simple to understand updates
- Lead on their employee engagement and communications strategy, promoting its value and benefits, ensuring that best practices are both known and followed
- Contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of internal communications channels using feedback and exploring new tools to be used
- Liaise with key stakeholder and business leaders to gather information about business/market updates and key topics, keeping our colleagues up to date with the latest relevant information.
- Create and distribute a weekly business newsletter containing all relevant business updates and engagement topics
- Involvement in the design of an internal business intranet for colleagues to access freely
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with high levels of grammer
- Proactive and engaging personality with the ability to use own initiative
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships at all levels within a business
- Track record of creative thinking
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Experience of working within a fast paced, ever-evolving office environment
- Proficiency in the use of IT specifically Microsoft Office & Excel
Rewards and Benefits
In return for your dedication as a Employee Communications and Engagement Officer, you will receive a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (DOE). Also on offer:
- They understand the importance of a work/life balance
- They offer career development programmes for people looking for careers
- They offer personal pension contributions
- You will be working for an award-winning provider of care and much much more!
Our client aims to be the best care provider in the England. They aim to not only offer service users across the country the highest level of care, they aim to offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living.
If you have the creative mindset and communication skills to excel as Employee Communications and Engagement Officer, our client want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80710235