We are currently recruiting for a passionate and motivated Project Engineer to join a market leading civil engineering and environmental hydraulics organisation. Having recently secured project success this company are requiring a Project Engineer to join the Equipment, Technology and Innovation group based in Oxfordshire.
Having been established for over 70 years, this company work extensively across the globe providing practical solutions to complex water related challenges. The company pride themselves on a dynamic research programme that underpins all sustainable work that is carried out.
With regards to the successful candidate, this company is seeking an individual that is enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven to deliver engineering excellence. The role requires the successful candidate to multi-task between project related design activities and product development studies for mechanical, electrical / control and software disciplines.
Project Engineer Position Overview
- Providing technical assistance and innovation to provide customers with novel solutions
- Sell motivated and driven individual required to deliver engineering excellence
- Having a hands on approach to resolving technical issues
- Being flexible to adapt to on-project demands / changes
- Engage in product development studies for mechanical, electrical / control and software disciplines
Project Engineer Position Requirements
- Solidworks experience
- Degree level qualifications with a strong electrical / mechanical bias
- Technically minded individual with a proactive client focus
- Self-motivated and driven individual focussed on developing a long term career
- Experience of MRP systems desirable
Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80697448