C Developer C / C++ Linux Python
C Developer London to £80k
C Developer / Software Engineer (Linux Compliers Python C/C++). Opportunity to join an award winning start-up software house and work on stimulating and technically challenging projects within a friendly team environment with a good work / life balance and flexible working conditions.
As a C Developer you will work on key enhancements and new product features for their core product, a highly complex, super-fast debugging tool sold into a broad client base including large technology companies, banks and finance organisations.
This C Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a young, successful and expanding company. You’ll be joining a fairly small, collaborative team with a very flat structure; you’ll get involved with open technical design discussions, making decisions as part of the team.
Offices based close to the station with parking also available.
- Strong C on Linux development experience
- Desire to work in a start-up and be involved with strategy / decision making as part of a team
- Able to take ownership and interact with clients if required
- Experience with some or all of the following: Python, debugger or compiler internals, JITs, low-level Linux, Kernel development, x86, ARM
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above from a reputable university in a technical, numerate or scientific discipline (MSc / PhD advantageous but not required)
As a C Developer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k) plus equity and benefits.
Apply now or call 01372 476 565 to find out more about this C Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80712979