Business Systems Analyst (SAP)
Business Systems Analyst (SAP)
£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
A global manufacturer and supplier of precision manufacturing equipment is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to build and maintain relationships between the Global and the local business for SAP Enhancements and Data Control practices.
As the Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring SAP template changes are properly coordinated in the business. The successful candidate will also need to Project Manage selected Business Improvement as defined by line manager or stakeholders and ensuring these projects are managed in accordance with project management methodology
Skills required for the Business Systems Analyst:
* Coordinate all SAP retrofit activities within the X-Ray department, in particular change management, training, resource planning for test activities, coordination of test activities, cut over activities & master data verification.
* Be the central point of contact for the Blue Ocean Team (SAP roll-in) for retrofit activities within the unit
* Help to build up a skilful and motivated community of power users which are up to date on Retrofit activities.
* Be seen as local Data Steward for the business ensuring data meets global/local data standards and addressing non-conformances where necessary.
* Co-ordinate master data requests and uploads, track required completion, and escalation of capacity issues.
* Execute data maintenance activities for master data in SAP and associated systems.
* Report progress of material enrichment process within the unit and chair daily material enrichment meeting.
* Management of the day-to-day process improvement projects focused on specific areas of the business with the overall goal of improving the end-to-end business processes through improvements to localised KPIs.
Experience and skills needed from the Business Systems Analyst:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business, information systems, or related field
* The ability to understand end to end business processes
* Experience in a Business Systems role
* Systems knowledge of SAP ECC System
* Understand of SAP best practice data management standards
* Be an accomplished communicator with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
* Exhibit authority and leadership, takes responsibility, is independent and self-starting
* Demonstrate teamwork at the highest level, highly collaborative approach, among the first to volunteer to help others succeed
* Be able to engage and influence employees, peers in I.T. and Business Change, service consumers and business management teams
* Be highly customer and delivery focused, meeting and exceeding customer expectations
Benefits: Annual Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), BUPA Healthcare
Commutable: Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact Khalid Oukhellou on; 01707 247259 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80697805