An outstanding opportunity for a newly qualified ACA to join the finance team as a finance analyst of one of the most recognised retail brands on the high street
This is a great chance to join the fast paced environment of retail. This is a really exciting commercial role that involves tonnes of finance business partnering and analysis.
The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant with at least a 2.1 from university with a passion for retail and fashion.
- Support the Head of Brand Finance as appropriate, to complete the monthly forecast & analytics process
- Loading the line detail forecast across the P&Ls, reconciling & validating the load and working to deliver a business cohesive and accurate representation of the business position
- Work closely within the commercial Brand Finance team to consider the needs across the entire organisations, and prioritise attention and support as appropriate, to best maximise usage of time & impact to the business
- Support the delivery of robust month-end process, working closely with the shared accounts team
- Be an active partner to the Head of Brand Finance
This company is hiring now so please apply below.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80697612