IFA & Investment Client Manager Part Time
Our clients based in central London require a Client Services Manager. To fulfil their plans are now recruiting experienced and committed Client Managers (CM) to work with Client Advisers in providing levels of service, planning and investment advice that exceed clients' expectations.
- As a small firm of fourteen staff, they recruit to match to values and goals, and help their people form their own careers within the firm:
- The daily role is providing support, administration and technical reports to the clients of Client Advisers. You will cover the key areas of financial planning, specifically running the client account reviews:
- Planning review client:
- The CM will agree the annual review schedule with the CA and will contact clients directly to arrange the planning meetings.
- The planning meeting will consist of:
- Updated (or new) Voyant, on screen
- Comparison of key items in the client plan (objectives) comparing original to current.
- Updated valuations of both contracts and underlying assets
- urrent/relevant investment reports
- Commentary on investment performance since last meeting/review: current vs plan
- Updated CSA/fee agreement when necessary
- Ownership of the client file, from the Client Service Agreement,
- Ensuring client records are fully recorded and accurate, across Adviser Office, server records, Voyant and the client portal
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with the clients, keeping them informed, answering queries and arranging review meetings
- Completing relevant research and analysis of client future and existing arrangements, with continual reporting of relevant information via the client portal
- CM is a regulated CF30 position and as a minimum we require all our client managers to have experience within a similar role qualified to CII diploma level (4) or with significant progress demonstrated towards achieving this goal.
- May consider part Time 3 or 4 days per week
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80710517