A Specialist Recruitment Company within the Education Sector is looking for a Compliance Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be providing full administrative and compliance support to the Primary Recruitment Team.
- Providing administrative support including meeting and greeting candidates, filing, maintenance and management of information
- Conducting compliance and vetting checks on teachers and teaching support staff
- Managing applicant's online applications from the initial stage through to final processing and receipt
- Coordinating the online database and manual filing system
- Assisting with general telephone enquiries
- Assisting with timesheet and payroll enquiries
- Providing ad-hoc support as required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of computer literacy
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80710525