Our client, a leading car manufacturer are currently looking for an Credit Controller to join the business based out of their Edgware Dealership.
As an Credit Controller you will work closely with our clients sales department to maximise sales while identifying possible risks of current credit lines, you will be responsible for running the credit control for our clients dealershipS.
Please be aware this is a part time role working Wedesday,Thursday and Friday 9 till 6 and is approximately 24 hours per week.
About the role
- Setting credit lines for our client’s customers
- Maintain a full debtor master record
- You will be reviewing credit application requests and ensuring the correct checks are made
- Bring anything abnormal to the attention of the Market Area Accountant
- Chase our clients outstanding invoices in line with their company policy’s
- Working closely with sales team and MA Accountants on any credit line concerns
- Work closely with other credit controller to drive consistency and efficiencies in approach to processing and reporting on debtors.
- Ad hoc projects/reports to support requests from MA Accountants for dealerships.
- Assist the Assistant Accountants with posting of payments during month end where required
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels
- Experience as a credit controller
- Great organisation skills
- Have previous experience in cash and banking reconciliation
- Deliver excellent customer service to our client’s customers
About the company
- Great basic salary
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Market leading benefits
- Modern work environment
About our client
Our client is a leading car automotive dealership in the UK specialising in Japanese brands, they currently employ over 500 people across 11 retail dealerships and are looking to expand even further.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80696558