Brewster Pratap is delighted to be working exclusively with a fast paced and dynamic business on the outskirts of York city centre. Due to phenomenal growth over the last year the business is now looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join the team.
As Financial Controller you will be a key member of the finance team , supporting the Head of Finance in ensuring that accurate financial records are maintained, financial transactions are promptly and accurately processed and high quality financial information is provided to the business and that the Groups assets are safeguarded. You will be responsible for :
- Preparation of monthly financial information including management accounts, consolidated management accounts and VAT
- Responsibility for managing and reviewing one of monthly payroll
- Assisting with the management of the Groups rolling cash flow and profit forecasts.
- Assisting in the annual budget update.
- Assisting with the annual audit, financial statements and working with the Head of Finance
- Supporting the Head of Finance in identifying and sponsoring business improvement both within the finance department and Group wide.
You will be a qualified accountant with strong balance sheet experience and be used to working in a fast paced and dynamic commercial environment . A strong team player with a 'hands on ' approach and someone that is confident in their own ability but prepared to listen and learn from colleagues.
A varied and challenging role that will offer future career progression and experience of working in a fast moving and growing business.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80691203