Our client, a successful, well established company who design and manufacture high quality integrated workshop and workspace furniture solutions seek a highly motivated, consultative project led Sales Engineer to join their team based in Northants and source new opportunities for workspace furniture and concepts within the UK Industrial market place.
This is not your standard sales role, and as such they are looking for somebody who is out of the ordinary, never settles for 'that will do' and shares their innovative and progressive ethos. This is not your standard 9 - 5 role and is a great opportunity for the right person to design their career and future.
Your key duties will include:
- Sourcing and qualifying viable avenues of revenue for capital project sales
- Avid networking with project sales business to business in mind
- Cradle to grave management of client projects including, design, budgets and installation
- Development of sales initiatives to target new business sectors and third parties such as architects and design consultants
- Site visits for consultations and to present to prospective clients
- Monthly reporting to the UK Sales Manager
- Attendance and development of exhibitions and shows
We are looking for a self-driven, energetic and experienced Sales Engineer to join the growing team at the Northants offices. Reporting directly to the UK Sales Director, you will be working with a team tasked with selling their high quality workshop furniture solutions which are driven to develop in to large value capital project sales.
Although part of this team you will responsible for developing sales, markets and ideas along with achieving individual annual targets.
Tenacity, determination and drive are paramount to the success of this role. As the ideal candidate you must understand the importance of hunting and developing new business in new markets as well as maximising and managing current channels. You should have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a business to business sales environment.
- Skilled in 'soft' consultative approach but efficient in managing and closing the sale
- Project management experience B2B ideally within industry, manufacturing or engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to add value in a demanding and often pressured environment.
The Package and benefits
As an employer who values their team and invests in their development, they offer a competitive salary package, including a basic salary of £35k to £40k, an OTE of £45k to £50k, a company car, 24 days holiday per annum, Pension, onsite parking, and potential career progression for the right person.
If you feel that this role sounds right for you and you don't want to miss out, then please apply today by clicking on the link below
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80712556