Our client is a large retail group, who are looking to strengthen their Finance function through hiring a Financial Controller.
The client is searching for an ACA qualified accountant, who has a strong background in the retail sector.
- Consistently reviewing and improving the accounting processes to drive efficiencies and standardisation across the entire group
- Assuring consistency in accounting policy across all group entities
- Working with senior stakeholders and business partnering across the business and various entities.
- Responsibility for compliance with tax reporting and IFRS as well as ensuring the accounts are all accurate
- Lead the year-end process of the Group, including planning, systems development, definition of information collected and reported
- Ensure acquisitions, divestitures and investments are integrated and accounted for correctly, working closely with tax.
The candidate will be:
- ACA (ideally) qualified with 3+ years experience
- Well organised with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent at negotiating and influencing, at all levels of the organisation
- Exceptional relationship builder
- Self-motivated and take full ownership of the role
- Flexible - adaptable to change and manage this with the team
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80709983