Web Developer is sought by an innovative technology innovations company near Leeds. With over 20 years of successful business behind them this company will give an aspiring Junior or mid-Level the chance to get involved on a full spectrum of projects at every stage of the development Lifecyle.
This role would suit a Developer who wants to use their solid OO PHP alongside MVC exposure and front end skill (HTML, CSS, Backbone) set to help develop a truly unique cloud based platform that with overwhelming demand and extensive marketing in national publications have already become a big player.
This Web Developer should either have a strong academic background with a demonstrable portfolio or a at least a year's commercial experience where you have had chance to contribute new ideas and solutions to the team which will stand you in great stead with this company.
The successful Junior (Mid) Developer based near Leeds should have the following skills:
- PHP development experience
- MVC exposure - Zend, Laravel, Symfony etc
- Git Version Control
- SQL database knowledge
- A real passion to contribute ideas to the team
For this successful Web Developer you will receive benefits:
- A basic starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Great training from a passionate, inclusive senior development team
- Chance to progress quickly as the company grows
- Sensible approach to the work/life balance
- City centre location
- A choice of technology
- Pension scheme
- Friday drinks and socials
- Holiday bonus scheme
- A relaxed, inclusive working environment
So if you are a Web Developer who relishes the chance to be part of the next big things then please click apply now!
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80716149