Location: Tonbridge, Kent
Salary: £28K - £35K, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Mon – Fri, 0800 – 1700 (42.5 hours per week)
Due to continued growth and expansion Magnetic shields now seek a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to bolster our current team of engineers within an expanding specialist manufacturer in Mu-metal products.
Key tasks/Objectives of the Maintenance Engineer role:
- Dealing with breakdowns – fault finding both electrical & mechanical issues.
Routine, regular preventative maintenance (oil changes/water dosing/filters etc).
- Maintaining/repairing machinery on site including deep drawing presses/hydrogen atmosphere retort furnaces/vacuum furnaces.
Essential Skills of the Maintenance Engineer:
- Some experience with vacuum/electric powered furnaces in a production environment.
- Experience of pneumatic operated presses.
- Experience of pumps/motors/compressors.
- IT proficient (experience of Excel/Word).
- Good organizational skills (multi-tasker).
- Team player with good communication skills, able to establish and maintain effective contact with staff and key suppliers/contractors.
- Previous experience of TPM.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80694219