6 MONTH CONTRACT
Our high profile Banking client currently has an opportunity for a Banking Administrator to work in their offices based in Manchester.
Overall responsibility (overview of the role)
The responsibility of the Corporate Actions teams to promptly notify clients of these events, process their instructions, which for example may be issuing of shares or cash, and ensure that any new cash or stock generated as a result is correctly updated in the client's custody portfolio.
- Comparing market information for discrepancies
- Creating corporate actions events on the internal systems
- Carrying out reconciliations
- Gathering client responses on corporate actions
- Sending clients' instructions to the market
- Processing client payments
- Answering client queries
Skills and experience
* Banking experience
* Reconciliation experience
* Data input
* Good knowledge of MS Excel & Word
* Attention to detail
* Good organisational skills/work to deadlines
* Adaptable in a fast paced environment
* Risk awareness
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80704492