Heyland Recruitment are working exclusively alongside this market leading international Manufacturing organisation as they look to recruit a talented part qualified Finance Analyst with strong analytical skills. The successful applicant will be required to continuously analyse the manufacturing and operational performance of the business including analysis of recoveries, variances and overhead spend.
* Responsible for the accurate and timely analysis of manufacturing accounts which includes:
- Overhead analysis
- Variance analysis, including recoveries
- Monthly inventory reconciliation
- Repair and maintenance analysis
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments
- Analysis of manufacturing volumes
* Management of inventory levels
* Analysis of Standard Costs.
* Analysis of Wastage Factors.
* Monthly journal calculations of site accruals.
* Provide data and analysis support for site and departmental managers across the business.
* All reports timely and accurate.
* Assistance is provided to other members of the finance function as necessary.
* Projects and reporting are undertaken and completed as required.
* All reporting is undertaken according to monthly and weekly deadlines.
* Identification of problems along with their solutions.
* All queries are investigated and resolved promptly.
* Timely delivery of accurate sales information to business managers.
* Highly competent working knowledge of Microsoft applications, in particular excel modelling skills and systems skills.
* Ensuring that workload is managed to meet deadlines.
Required Attributes / Experience:
* CIMA Part qualified or previous experience in the role of business analyst.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Exceptional reporting skills.
* Ability to undertake projects from outset to completion.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Performs well under pressure.
* Effective organisation skills.
* Knowledge of Microsoft application specifically excel.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Excellent reporting skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80712585