To work within the Payroll team ensuring that all analysis and reviews are performed prior to sign-off.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager processing a payroll of 3000 on ADP Freedom
- Working in a team of 5
- To work as part of a team responsible for the day to day running of the various payrolls bringing improvement suggestions to the table for discussion.
- To follow established processes and procedures in preparing and reviewing payroll input/output accurately in a timing manner.
- Ensure that SOX and additional internal controls are adhered to.
- Co-ordinate/assist with the transfer of any new payrolls into the shared services centre
- Work with internal and external partners, eg. HR, Audit, Benefit Providers, to develop the processes in line with Company/legislative changes and growth
- To participate in ensuring a complete set of payroll process and procedure documents are produced and kept up to date
- Produce ad-hoc reports as required.
- Provide 1st class customer service for internal and external suppliers/stakeholders responding to enquiries in a timely and accurate manner,
- Undertake other projects as required by the Associate Payroll Director
- Undertake other ad hoc tasks
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80712155