Legal Graduate - Housing Litigation
A fantastic opportunity is available in Chorley for a Graduate Housing Litigation Paralegal. The client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic graduate who is now looking to start their legal career in a forward thinking firm.
The successful graduate will initially assist senior solicitors and fee earners by providing support on existing caseloads. This is a progressive opportunity which allows succession into a full advocacy role, therefore a confident manner and clear communication skills are essential. The role will consist of:
- Assisting solicitors with their caseload
- Supporting other team members
- Opportunity to progress and handle own housing litigation caseload
- Dealing with social housing and housing associations
- Dealing with contentious matters in particular possession, anti-social behaviour, tenancy agreements and injunctions.
This is a full time permanent role with a negotiable salary between £16,000 and £19,000. The successful graduate will also receive:
- Full training and supervision
- Excellent progression routes
- Above average salary
For more details and to apply for this Graduate Housing Litigation Paralegal role please forward your CV to Beth Simpson at Clayton Legal using the apply button below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80691758