Audit Manager - Conduct Risk
Financial Services | Audit Manager, Conduct Risk | £36000 - 55000 + benefits and bonus
Your new company
A financial services organisation going through a sustained period of growth based in Edinburgh, is seeking to appoint an Internal Audit Manager of Conduct Risk on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As an Internal Audit Manager of Product, Markets & Distribution you will be accountable for leading and delivering multiple high-quality audits aligned to audit methodology of the organisation. You will possess an understanding of conduct risk and an ability to apply this to your audit work. You will have excellent communication skills and able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels in the organisation.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting Product, Markets & Distribution audits to identify the key risks in terms of scale, scope, cross-divisional impact.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a professional qualification such as, CIA, IIA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience working in Retail Banking, SME Banking or Insurance Audit
- A sound understanding of conduct risk and an ability to apply this to your audit work
- Excellent at communicating and building strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong written communication skills and experience of delivering written reports to senior management
- Experience in leading and delivering multiple high-quality audits aligned to audit methodology
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to join an organisation that is going through a really exciting period of growth and assist to shape the overall strategic objective. You will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits package and bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80688679