- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for accountants to work for a well established investment management firm in Norwich. Reporting to the accounts manager, this role will see you handling the day-to-day Finance functions of the business. It is a great chance for candidates to put their finance expertise and experience into practice and for those willing, a stepping stone onto greater things.
Duties will include, but may not be limited to:
- VAT reports
- Client accounting reports
- Trial balance reporting
- Clearing stacked work
- Regular contact with clients
- Work within legislation and procedure
In order to be successful you will need:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA (desirable)
- Proficient in Excel
- Fluent in other Microsoft systems
- Great communicator
- Strong experience in Accounting (desirable)
- Experience in Practice is very desirable
- The ability to work in a busy office is key
In return you shall receive:
- A competitive salary
- 25+ days Holiday
- Quarterly well-being sessions
If you meet the criteria required for this role, please submit a CV right away.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80689488