NQT CLASS TEACHER
**Excellent induction programme**
**Friendly supportive staff**
**Outstanding career development**
We are a forward thinking and friendly school seeking an NQT class teacher to join our staff for September 2018. Located in the lovely location of Richmond the school the school offers a kind and supportive team to help you through your induction year.
We recognise and are committed to the meaningful induction of newly qualified teachers. We recognise that the induction process must be personalised in order to meet the needs of each teacher, in order for them to thrive.
The school ensures that the newly qualified teacher has the following opportunities
- To succeed in their role as a class teacher under acceptable working conditions.
- To be able to seek help and guidance from an identified and nominated member of staff.
- To benefit from ongoing, day-to-day support.
- To be able to observe teaching by an experienced colleague and visit another school (if appropriate)
- To have their teaching observed and assessed by the Induction tutor twice per term and where appropriate by the Local Authority.
- To be given copies of any written records of teaching observation or any other review carried out. · To have the opportunity to meet other NQTs and attend relevant LA training.
Prior to commencement of teaching, the NQT will be given: -
- A tailored development plan.
- The opportunity to meet their class, and attend handover meetings around them
- Time to become familiar with the school and its layout.
- Details of timetables, term dates and access to the building
Role of the NQT
- To meet with their induction tutor to discuss and agree priorities for their induction programme and keep these under review
- To agree with their induction tutor on how to best use their reduced timetable allowance
- Provide evidence of their progress against the relevant standards
- Participate fully in the agreed monitoring and development programme
- Raise any concerns with the induction tutor as soon as possible, and to consult their appropriate named body at an early stage if there are difficulties in resolving issues with their tutor/institution.
- Keep track and participate effectively in the scheduled classroom observations, progress reviews, and formal assessment meetings.
If you would like to start your career at an exciting school and join our team for September 2018 then please send your CV to Reeson.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80718638