Quality & Compliance Team Leader
Our market leading Gillingham based client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality & Compliance Team Leader.
In this busy role you will be the go to person for quality and compliance in the warehouse and will contribute to the day to day operational, quality, regulatory and compliance activities at the site.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with the quality team to ensure operational process are in keeping with the latest GDP guidelines. Assisting the quality team/RP to ensure GDP compliance.
- Maintain awareness of company procedures specific to the warehouse operation
- Responsible for maintaining and updating a centralised Training Matrix for Operations with linked sign off.
- Ensuring that training to current documentation is maintained.
- Responsible for the creation and or update of SOP/work instructions where appropriate with clarity on WI process owners
- Responsible for regulatory training within the operations team including, health and safety media, work instructions and training documents.
- Problem resolution support for warehouse issues such as, location, stock level and procedural issues identified.
- Ensure change control is applied and monitored through to completion before implementation.
- Work closely with the Quality team and Operations team to ensure timely and accurate closure of any open issues on connect i.e., CAPA, Deviations.
- Conduct routine internal audits of the warehouse operational processes:
- Ensure weaknesses are identified and recorded and appropriate level of corrective action undertaken to prevent recurrence.
- Responsible for the oversight of all temperature monitoring activities to ensure compliance, ensuring that deviations and non-compliance is managed accordingly
You will have:
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Accuracy, high attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Some experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Awareness of applicable regulations and standards i.e., ISO 9001 and GDP.
- Awareness of regulators MHRA / HPRA / Notified Bodies responsible to assess compliance at the Gillingham site.
- Ability to drive actions through to completion
If you have the required skills please apply forwarding your CV to Gemma Edwards for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80709618