Senior Full Stack Developer, global eCOM leader - Bangkok
This exciting opportunity is full-time, permanent based in Bangkok, Thailand!
Relocation support and visa sponsorship available for international candidates.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated Senior Full Stack Developer to participate in software development within an Agile team supporting our client's website.
- You will be engaged in challenging, innovative projects that impact customers.
- You will be responsible for work in all stages of the development life-cycle, from reviewing business requirements, to design, to construction and test, to deployment.
The tech industry is constantly changing, so our client is looking for someone who can respond to change, pick up new technologies quickly and adapt to changing requirements. They also want you to take pride in your work and bring strong design and development expertise. They value quality code delivery and expect you to demonstrate competence at writing, testing and debugging Java code.
About the job:
You will be part of a talented agile team and will be responsible for guiding the team on technical details, implementation of solutions, and providing operations support. By following Agile practices, you will contribute to a team that is delivering high value, innovative features.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate within the team to deliver complex software solutions.
- Drive full cycle end to end development from design through implementation.
- The role requires hands-on development, problem resolution and knowledge of various horizontal and vertical packages - spanning across all layers in the technical stack.
- In an Agile environment, work with business team members, product owners, and other software engineers to review and qualify business requirements, functional specifications, use-cases, and test plans.
- Design, prototype and author code for software components and applications based on functional specification and optimise them for system performance.
- Demonstrate strong technical architecture and leadership skills with ability to handle multiple activities in a dynamic and energising environment.
- Willing to work from Bangkok, Thailand - full relocation and visa sponsorship provided for you and your family.
- 5+ years of hands-on software design and development experience in commercial environments.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience developing Web Applications and Services using JAVA, Spring, and other related technologies, preferably in an Agile environment, and/or
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Test Engineers)
- Demonstrates leadership and active pursuit of optimising CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc)
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behaviour and Test-Driven Development
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
- Fluency in English - reading, writing and speaking.
A life less ordinary.
We're not just talking about the location; as Asia's fastest growing ecommerce platform and the biggest pure Tech company in Thailand, you'll use every last ounce of your Engineering talent at our client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80698143