A Global Retail Company, based in Central London, is currently looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their ambitious and creative team. You will report to the Financial Controller and will be in a sub team of 3.
* Business partner with key stakeholders and board members to deliver quarterly forecasts and annual budgets and identify any opportunity and risks
* Provide quarterly forecasts and annual budget for all operating costs
* Providing performance commentary and variance analysis, including sales variance of all printed products
* Work with budget holders to manage their budget and forecast throughout the year through regular meetings and the provision of monthly P&L reporting
* Monthly balance sheet reporting including full analysis of the closing balance
* Supporting the delivery of the month end management accounts for various cost centres
* Producing all month end journals including pre-payments and accruals
* Balance sheet reconciliations including cash flow forecasting
* Ad hoc support to the Finance team as required.
* Qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA (or equivalent)
* At least 2 years post qualified experience
* Ability to act as a business partner to senior members of staff
* Strong Microsoft Excel ability
You will be working for an established, professional company that can provide good pay and realistic progression opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80715087